EK is going full pressure with the EK-Loop FPT 120 and FPT 140, new high-static pressure radiator cooling fans from the premium liquid cooling solutions manufacturer that improve upon many aspects of its older Vardar series and feature optimized and balanced performance-to-noise ratio on the wide fan operational range:
New FPT fans feature a full-frame design that doesn’t allow air to escape outside the frame, thus achieving better static pressure overall. The latest fan also allows daisy-chaining, ultimately reducing cable clutter and easing cable routing through the EK-OmniLink – an 8-pin Micro-Fit connector ecosystem. All the signal and power wiring for the PWM and D-RGB runs on a single cable and connector, which then utilizes a single cable to connect to the source.
EK-Loop FPT 120 mm fans come in three different variants:
- EK-Loop Fan FPT 120 D-RGB – Black (550-2300 rpm) (21.90€)
- EK-Loop Fan FPT 120 – Black (550-2300 rpm) (16.90€)
- EK-Loop Fan FPT 120 D-RGB – White (550-2300 rpm) (21.90€)
EK-Loop FPT 140 mm fans also come in three different variants:
- EK-Loop Fan FPT 140 D-RGB – Black (600-2200 rpm) (24.90€)
- EK-Loop Fan FPT 140 – Black (600-2200 rpm) (19.90€)
- EK-Loop Fan FPT 140 D-RGB – White (600-2200 rpm) (24.90€)
EK-Loop Fan FPT D-RGB key features:
- High-Static Pressure / Low Noise Profile
- Unlike other general-purpose computer cooling fans, the EK-Loop Fan FPT 120 D-RGB fan is built specifically for computer liquid cooling systems, namely radiator cooling. Their design and construction are also highly suitable for high-performance air coolers or as case fans for restrictive cases with dust filters.
- High-Quality Motor and Bearing Assembly
- Fluid dynamic bearings ensure a long lifespan, while their wide RPM range enables silent operation in low-power idle scenarios and high performance during high-load peaks. Precise Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) for fan speed adjustment provides performance on demand.
- Full Pressure Technology
- The practical square shape of the fan frame provides optimal performance in either the pull or push regime without hydraulic losses, which ensures the optimal cooling capacity of your liquid cooling radiators.
- Standard D-RGB Connectors
- The EK-Loop FPT fan D-RGB lighting does not require any fancy or expensive additional controller for you to enjoy vibrant lighting effects. A simple 3-pin 5V addressable D-RGB connection for standard controllers or any popular D-RGB (ARGB) sync technology from major motherboard manufacturers is all you need.
- The ability to daisy chain fan power, D-RGB, and even pump power across a single cable gives users the ultimate flexibility while reducing cable clutter. All the cables are flat ribbon style with no additional sleeving for an even better cable routing experience.
The EK-Loop FPT 120 and 140 fans are now available for purchase through the EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network.