The Callisto Protocol New Game+ mode has been added, along with more bug fixes, in the latest v3.01 patch update. This is the fourth patch for the game since its launch in December and shows how the developer, Striking Distance Studios, continues to commit to addressing issues reported by players. The game has been in the news numerous times, but not usually for desired reasons, with topics ranging from poor performance on PC, lack of sales, and other issues so it is refreshing to know that SDS is hard at work to improve the game.
v. 3.01 Patch Notes
The Callisto Protocol New Game+
- Users who previously completed the game will have access to NewGame+ after the patch.
- Application restart may be required.
- Requires an active save file from game completion.
- Fixed an issue where some users were not correctly granted the “The Protocol is About Life” achievement
- Added New Game Plus. Complete the game to unlock New Game Plus and carry your pression over to a new save. All weapons, upgrades, and Callisto Credits can be collected at the first Reforge
- General performance optimizations across all platforms
- Players no longer take damage when vaulting over obstacles
- Fixed multiple issues where certain camera angles or progression paths could cause environments to stream out and allow Jacob to fall through the ground
- Consistency pass on cabinets, lockers, and shelves to display correctly in High Contrast mode
- Voice leveling and subtitle mismatch adjustments across localized languages
- Fixed low frequency crash in the Tunnels level during the Two Head fight
- Skip Cinematics button has been mapped to the Interact/Pickup input
- Fixed a long hitch when enabling Ray-Traced Shadows in the main menu
- Prevented mouse cursor from displaying during some area transitions
- Fixed low frequency crash in Snowcat when Jacob is talking to Dani