MSI will be releasing a new GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics card called the GeForce RTX 3060 Ti SUPER 3X, according to a new listing for the GPU that can be found on MSI’s Hong Kong site. This is an Ampere-based graphics card that features 4,864 CUDA cores, 8 GB of GDDR6X memory, a boost clock of 1,845 MHz, and a TGP of 265 watts. The SUPER brand was originally announced by NVIDIA in July 2019 for its GeForce RTX 20 Series, but green team appears to have largely distanced itself from it.
GeForce RTX 3060 Ti SUPER 3X 8GD6X OC Features
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed
- 1845 MHz / 19 Gbps
- 8GB GDDR6X
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a)
- HDMI x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1)
- Three-fan cooling design
- TORX Fan 4.0: The core of the design lies in collaboration, connecting the blades in pairs to create an unprecedented amount of air pressure accumulation.
- Nickel-Plated Copper Base: Solid nickel-plated copper baseplate transfers heat from the GPU to all heatpipes
- Heatpipe: The heatpipe is precision machined to ensure the largest contact surface with the GPU and allow the entire set of heat sinks to cool down and dissipate heat.
- Airflow Control: Airflow Control directs cool air exactly where it’s needed for maximum heat dissipation.
- Metal backplane
- Sturdy hairline aluminum backplate enhances the card’s length while providing passive cooling through the use of thermal pads
- MSI Center
- MSI’s exclusive MSI Center software provides real-time monitoring, adjustment and optimization of MSI series products.
- Mystic Light
- Mystic Light allows you to fully control MSI products, and it can also link RGB lighting effects with other RGB devices.