NVIDIA has announced that the new GeForce Game Ready 531.79 WHQL driver is now available to download through GeForce Experience. The driver includes support for Redfall, which recently launched with support for NVIDIA DLSS 3 and NVIDIA Reflex, as well as Diablo IV’s Server Slam beta event and Showgunners, both of which feature support for DLSS 2. One-click optimal settings for KovaaK’s and Summoners War: Chronicles should also now be found via GeForce Experience.
From the NVIDIA release notes:
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new games including Redfall featuring DLSS 3 technology. Additionally, this Game Ready Driver supports the launch of titles supporting NVIDIA DLSS 2 technology including Showgunners and the upcoming Diablo IV Server Slam.
Fixed Issues in Version 531.79 WHQL
- [RTX 30 series] Application crash may be observed while playing Battlefield 2042/The Last of Us/Unreal Editor 
- [Asus VG27WQ][Acer XV253Q] Highest monitor refresh rate is missing from the NVIDIA Control Panel after updating to NVIDIA display driver 531.41 
Open Issues in Version 531.79 WHQL
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky 
- Increase in DPC latency observed in Latencymon 
- Applying GeForce Experience Freestyle filters cause games to crash