Noctua was planning to release white fans in 2024, but that probably isn’t happening anymore, according to an updated roadmap that the Austrian premium cooling components company has shared that no longer lists “white fans” anywhere in its columns. The roadmap can also confirm that the NH-D15, one of Noctua’s “next-generation” coolers, has also been delayed from its original release time frame of Q4 2023, although that should be out sometime in 2024. Noctua may have more to share about these products during Computex, where it’ll be exhibiting from May 30 to June 2 in the Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F, booth I1111a, per an announcement from last month.
From a Noctua post:
- We regularly update this page to reflect the current ETAs of upcoming products, but we cannot specify the estimated release dates more precisely than in the table below.
- Follow us on twitter or Instagram to be notified about updates made to this roadmap. To be notified about new product releases, you can also follow us on twitter, Instagram or subscribe to our newsletter.
- We annually show upcoming products and projects at Computex Taipei (see news coverage) but beyond that, we cannot provide further information regarding the technical characteristics and specifications of upcoming products.
- All ETAs given here reflect our current plans, but there may be delays due to various reasons such as further research and development, fine-tuning, manufacturing capacities or coordination with other projects.
- In case of delays, we will update the ETAs in this roadmap accordingly, but we cannot provide explanations regarding the exact causes of such delays. We understand and share your frustration if a product gets delayed, but we always need to make sure that it has what it takes to be a Noctua product and this often requires extra time to perfect.
- The table below lists all upcoming products that we can currently comment on or provide an ETA for. Please understand that we cannot answer inquiries regarding other possible products or projects. If a product is not listed in the table below, it will usually take at least another year to be released and it will be added to the table once we can provide an ETA.