Thermaltake has announced that the Ceres 300 TG ARGB Mid Tower Chassis is now available to purchase in black and white options through its web store for $99.99. This is a high-performance ATX case that features lots of perforated panels, providing what Thermaltake has said is a large amount of airflow. Users will also find two CT140 ARGB Sync PC Cooling Fans pre-installed at the front and one CT140 PC Cooling Fan pre-installed at the rear, RGB lighting, room for one 360 mm radiator at the front and up to one 280 mm radiator at the top, as well as support for an optional LCD panel kit that can be used to display system information and graphics.
Thermaltake Ceres 300 TG ARGB Mid Tower Chassis Features
- Built for Massive Airflow
- More than 55% of its panels are perforated. With plenty of perforated cutouts, the Ceres 300 TG ARGB is designed with excellent cooling performance.
- Supports up to a 360mm Radiator at the Front and a 280mm at the Top
- The Ceres 300 provides a lot of possibilities for cooling components. Users can choose to place a 360mm radiator at the front and a 280mm at the top.
- Two CT140 ARGB Sync PC Cooling Fans and One CT140 PC Cooling Fan Pre-installed
- The Ceres 300 TG ARGB features two 140mm ARGB PWM fans at the front, and one 140mm PWM fan at the rear. The LED lighting effects can be manipulated with motherboard supported software. Users can create an amazing RGB lighting show while enjoying extreme cooling performance at the same time.
- Unify Your Fans with Your Build!
- Our CT series fans, allow users to choose from black or white, RGB or non-RGB, to match whatever color scheme you have.
- Visually Pleasing, Totally Interactive
- Maximize your Ceres 300’s visual effects by upgrading it with our optimal LCD Panel Kit.
- The 3.9” LCD Display allows you to monitor real-time information and upload any images or GIFs to add extra flair using the TT RGB Plus 2.0 software. It also allows you to interact with the cooling components that feature the same LCD displays. The latest version includes weather mode and time mode for users to expand the usage of our LCD displays.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel
- The 4mm tempered glass panel on the left side offers stunning views and also allows users to fully display and admire all components in their full RGB glory.
- Display Graphics Card Your Way
- Rotational PCI-E slots give you the option of mounting your graphics card either horizontally or vertically, providing plenty of flexible space for your system. If you choose to install your graphics card vertically, there is a space for the riser cable standoffs, allowing for a 90-degree riser cable installation.
- Air Intake and Exhaust
- The cooling performance of the Ceres 300 TG ARGB is remarkable thanks to two CT140 ARGB Sync PC Cooling Fans pre-installed at the front and one CT140 PC Cooling Fan pre-installed at the rear. Besides that, more than 55% of its panels are perforated, providing massive airflow through its perforated cutouts.
- Perfect Dust Protection
- There are fine removable filters at the top, front, bottom, left and right side of the chassis to provide excellent protection against dirt, and they are easily removable for cleaning.
- Opportunities For High-End Expansion
- The Ceres 300 TG ARGB Mid Tower chassis has good expandability. It can support a CPU cooler with a maximum height of 185mm, GPU placement of up to 370mm in length (without radiator), a power supply up to 220mm in length. Optimized for excellent cooling performance, the case comes with two CT140 ARGB Sync PC Cooling Fans pre-installed at the front and one CT140 PC Cooling Fan pre-installed at the rear; you can choose to install two 140mm fans at the front and on top, or three 120mm fans at the front and on top. For radiator compatibility, it can support up to 360mm at the front, giving more options for high-end expansions!
- Handy I/O Ports
- Two USB 3.0, one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C and HD Audio ports are placed on the top of the front panel to grant direct access when needed.
From a Thermaltake press release:
These cases feature the perforated panels of the Ceres range, with more than 55% of the Ceres 300’s panels perforated to provide optimal cooling. In addition, the Ceres 300 can support up to a 360/280mm AIO radiator at the front and a 280mm AIO radiator at the top. On top of that, the cases feature three pre-installed CT140 PC Cooling fans at the front and rear also, to help support the Ceres 300’s outstanding cooling potential.
To achieve optimal airflow for cooling the latest graphics cards and CPUs, the Ceres 300 features more than 55% perforated panels to provide a large amount of air intake and exhaust. The Ceres 300 offers a wide variety of cooling installation options. Besides being equipped with two pre-installed CT140 ARGB Sync PC Cooling Fans at the front and one pre-installed CT140 PC Cooling Fan pre-installed at the rear, the Ceres 300 can support up to seven 120mm or five 140mm fans in the chassis, up to one 360mm AIO radiator at the front, and up to one 280mm radiator at the top. What’s more, the LEDs of the pre-installed CT140 ARGB Sync PC Cooling Fans can be controlled by motherboard software from ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, and ASRock, allowing for fully customizable RGB lighting while enjoying the superior cooling performance of the Ceres 300. Through the 4mm tempered glass panel on the left side, users can fully show off all hardware in all their RGB glory.
The Ceres 300 provides great support for high-end hardware expandability. It can accommodate a CPU cooler with a maximum height of 185mm, GPU placement of up to 370mm in length, and a power supply of up to 220mm in length. Additionally, there are rotational PCI-E slots inside the Ceres 300, allowing for the display of graphics cards either horizontally or vertically. For maintaining the components, the removable filters at the top, front, bottom, left, and right sides of the Ceres 300 not only provide excellent dust protection but can also be easily removed for cleaning. To provide direct access when required, two USB 3.0, one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C, and HD Audio ports are placed on the side of the front panel. Furthermore, there is a 3.9″ TFT-LCD panel kit that is available for purchase separately for those who wish to upgrade the Ceres 300. The LCD can display components’ real-time information, time mode, and weather mode, and even can upload any images or GIFs by using the TT RGB Plus 2.0 software.
With more than 55% of the panels perforated, supporting up to a 360/280mm AIO radiator, three CT140 PC Cooling fans pre-installed, The Ceres 300 is an ATX case for those who are looking for a chassis with amazing cooling performance.