Thermaltake has announced that the Toughpower iRGB PLUS 1250W and 1650W Titanium – TT Premium Edition will be available for purchase beginning this month through its worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors for $379.99 and $449.99 MSRP, respectively. Users will find a single 12VHPWR connector on the 1,250-watt model and a pair of 12VHPWR connectors on the 1,650-watt model, both of which represent Thermaltake’s first digital power supplies that are ATX 3.0 and PCI Gen 5.0 ready. Their RGB lighting comes in the form of a Riing duo 14 RGB Fan that features 18 addressable LEDs.
Toughpower iRGB PLUS Titanium Series Features
- Fully Compatible with Intel ATX 3.0 Standards
- Toughpower iRGB PLUS Titanium series is fully compatible with Intel ATX 3.0 Specifications which supports up to 200% power excursion, reaches 60% low load efficiency, and complies with required power supply timing standards.
- PCIe Gen 5.0 Ready
- Toughpower iRGB PLUS Titanium 1650W comes with two 16pin connectors, and 1250W comes with one 16pin connector to offer powerful and stable performance allowing the PSU to natively run next-generation GPUs.
- Made to Comply with the Latest Graphics Cards
- As the power consumption of graphics cards increases, so has their demand for power. The iRGB PLUS Titanium series is designed to support NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards, and ready to supply the graphics cards according to their different ways of connections.
- TT RGB PLUS
- TT RGB PLUS 2.0 is an all-in-one software that can achieve an advanced version of TT RGB Plus Ecosystem by integrating functions from other software like TT RGB Plus, TOUGHRAM software, DPS G App, etc., allowing users to use a single software platform to control the lighting of all different products with various lighting effects and several lighting modes. TT RGB Plus 2.0 could also display real-time system information to help users better manage their PCs.
- Smart Power Management Cloud
- The most powerful and easy-to-use monitoring tool that provides a digital solution to your PSU/PC management together with your PC. Smart Power Management (SPM) is a cloud-based software that seamlessly integrates three intelligent platforms – DPS G PC APP, DPS G Smart Power Management Cloud and DPS G Mobile APP – and compiles key statistics about your PSU/PC into detailed charts for your review and management. With easy access to SPM through your PC/mobile devices, whether you are outside or indoors, enjoy taking full control of your build anytime, anywhere!
- DPS G Mobile APP
- Smartly manage your PSU through your smartphone! Access the key parameters of your PSU/PC and control the lighting on your RGB LED fan anytime, anywhere you want.
- Built-in 16.8 Million Color Riing Duo 14 RGB Fan
- The Riing Duo 14 RGB Fan features duo rings with 18 addressable LEDs, great light coverage, and uniform color and brightness to light up your build with 16.8 million colors. It supports DPS G Mobile APP, TT RGB PLUS, and Amazon Alexa for the ultimate synchronization experience.
- ＜30mV Low Ripple Noise Design
- Top-end build quality with low ripple noise. All ripples are lower than 30mV on +12V, +5V or +3.3V from 0% to 100% load to ensure a stable operation and keep your performance-critical components to function reliably for longer.
- Extremely Strict Voltage Regulation ＜±2%
- The voltage regulation, more strict than Intel’s standard +5%,-7% for major rails and ±10% for -12V, is set to no more than ±2% for major rails, providing steady clean power through exceptional voltage stability.
- 17ms and up Hold Up Time
- During a power interruption, your computer might shut down or reboot. We make sure the iRGB PLUS Titanium series will deliver at least 17ms at 100% workload, without system reboot or resetting.
- More Stable than Ever
- 100% high quality Japanese 105°C/221°F electrolytic capacitors provide great durability as well as offer the highest stability, while remaining reliable.
- High Amperage Single +12V Rail & High-Class Technologies
- A powerful single +12V rail can properly deliver the power you need for the best compatibility. The use of LLC and DC to DC circuit design provides very stable operation and enhanced voltage regulation.
- Fully Modular Low-Profile Flat Cable
- Offers cable selection for users while powering the system at an advantageous voltage. Low-profile flat black cable makes cable management easier, reduces clutter and increases airflow inside the chassis.
- Digital Control Board
- Digital power supplies support high-efficiency switching transistors that perform only necessary steps and waste less energy given off as heat. In short, digital power supplies do not dissipate power, which creates waste, and incorporates smaller, lighter transistors. Using smaller parts that work more efficiently enables Thermaltake to craft smaller and lighter power supplies, typically one of the bulkiest components in any PC.
- 80 PLUS Titanium-Certified and Intel C6/C7 States Ready
- Toughpower iRGB series saves energy through its high energy efficiency up to 94% and is certified to 80 PLUS Titanium. The series has been optimized to work with all generations of Intel processors to achieve maximum energy savings.
- Works with Amazon Alexa
- All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products support Amazon Alexa Voice Service, allowing you to give voice commands to the Alexa-enabled devices.
- TT AI Voice Control
- Give you full control over the TT RGB PLUS products with your voice. SyncALL, Say “Hello TT”.
From a Thermaltake press release:
The iRGB PLUS Titanium is compatible with Intel ATX 3.0 specifications, achieving 200% power excursion and a 60% low load efficiency to power the latest GPUs. Additionally, the iRGB PLUS 1250W can support a native 12+4-pin PCIe Gen 5 connectors (12VHPWR connector) and the iRGB PLUS 1650W can support up to two PCIe Gen 5 connectors for up to two RTX 40 series installation possibilities while meeting the highest graphic card demands. On top of that, the iRGB PLUS features 100% high-quality Japanese 105°C/221°F electrolytic capacitors, extremely strict voltage regulation
To optimize your productivity and management, the iRGB PLUS can support three software control systems. Firstly, by utilizing TT RGB Plus software, users can customize the RGB lighting effects of a fan with 16.8 million colors, adjust fan speeds on the fly, and monitor real-time temperature and power consumption. Secondly, SPM Cloud Management (SPM) can compile key statistics about PSU/PC, including generating an Eco report to analyze CO2 emission and power consumption by comparing 3-months of data. Moreover, the SPM platform comes with a real-time warning alert function, emailing users during a fan failure, PSU over temperature, or abnormal voltage levels, and they can shut down their PC remotely to avoid further damage. Last but not least, via DPS G Mobile App, users can monitor their PC status on the smartphone and set up a warning alarm for overheating or other potential issues. With remote control functionality, you can even remotely power off your system preventing it from overheating or other emergencies.
Designed as a sophisticated digital power supply, the Toughpower iRGB PLUS Titanium series features Intel ATX 3.0 specifications and is PCIe Gen 5.0 ready, 80 PLUS Titanium certified, patented 16.8 million-color Riing Duo 14 RGB fan with 18 addressable LEDs, and Smart Power Management support. The Toughpower iRGB PLUS 1250W/1650W Titanium is the ideal power supply to fit your high-specification hardware and enjoy intelligent digitalization!