Blizzard has rolled out patch 1.0.3 for Diablo IV, bringing bug fixes, gameplay changes, and much, much more to the PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One versions of the game. A full list of the patch’s changes, which are extensive, is available for viewing on Blizzard’s official website, but some of the biggest highlights, such as boosted experience for Diablo IV’s Nightmare Dungeons, can be found below. Blizzard has also increased the damage potential for all classes via select skill buffs, including the Rogue, a kill-first, glass-cannon class that some players have whined about being “too squishy.”
From a Blizzard post:
- Significantly increased the experience awarded for completing Nightmare Dungeons.
- Significantly increased the experience gained from killing monsters in Nightmare Dungeons.
- Helltide chests now provide substantially more bonus experience when opened.
- Significantly increased rewarded experience from completing individual Whispers across the board.
- Fixed an issue where no experience was awarded for completing the hold out style event that can occur after finishing dungeon objectives.
- The Helltide Roaming bosses will now more consistently drop higher quality loot.
- Players can now teleport to their Nightmare Dungeon directly through the map.
- Weekly bonus caches from world bosses no longer have a level requirement for opening.