Microsoft has announced that the Audeze Maxwell Ultraviolet Edition Wireless Gaming Headset is now available for pre-order for $329 USD ERP ahead of its official launch on August 15, 2023. The gaming headset, which headlines Microsoft’s latest Designed for Xbox Summer Collection of accessories, is an alternate version of Audeze’s original Maxwell that, while retaining all of its features (e.g., spatial audio via Dolby Atmos), switches things up a bit by replacing the black matte aesthetic with something more shimmery and glimmery. Maxwell blows away the primary competition when it comes to battery life, offering over 80 hours of use on a single charge, according to a comparison chart that can be found on Audeze’s listing.
Audeze Maxwell Ultraviolet Edition Wireless Gaming Headset Features
- 80hr+ Battery Life with Fast Charge for All Day Play in 20 min
- Award-winning Audeze 90mm Planar Magnetic Drivers
- Ultra-Low Latency Wireless with 3X Range of Traditional 2.4Ghz
- First-in-Class Bluetooth 5.3 supports LE Audio, LC3plus, LDAC
- Class-Leading High-Resolution Audio up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Embedded Dolby Atmos License
- All-New Reinforced Chassis Built with Aluminum and Steel
- FILTER Noise Reduction Technology for Clear Communications
Legendary planar magnetic headphone manufacturer, Audeze, has created a stylish, limited edition “Ultraviolet” version of their highly lauded Maxwell gaming headset for this year’s collection. To elevate the already chic look of the Maxwell headset for the collection, a color-shifting finish was painstakingly applied to the ear cups and headband using an electroplating process, resulting in a stunningly one-of-a-kind look. Improving low-latency wireless gaming through relentless innovation, Audeze’s Maxwell Ultraviolet Edition wireless headset supports Bluetooth 5.3 LE Audio, Dolby Atmos, and A.I. Noise Filtration. Game like a stylish pro with massive 90mm planar drivers and 80-hour battery life.