Insomniac Games has released the PC specifications for Nixxes’ port of Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, revealing that players will need at least an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 470 to play the game, including 75 GB of HDD space, SSD recommended. Ultimate Ray Tracing, the 4K/60 FPS experience with ray-traced reflections and other effects, calls for 32 GB of memory. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is out for PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store on July 26, 2023.
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart PC Features
- Blast your way through an interdimensional adventure as Ratchet and Clank make their way to PC for the very first time!
- Wrap your eyes around delightful, diverse dimensions, with ultra-wide support for 21:9, 32:9, and 48:9 (triple monitor support) resolutions!
- See the omniverse brought to life with the option of unlocked frame rates! You can also enjoy ray-traced reflections, as well as newly added, ray-traced shadows for exteriors.
- Witness the latest upscaling technologies, including NVIDIA DLSS 3, AMD FSR 2, Intel XeSS and Insomniac Games’ Temporal Injection. NVIDIA Reflex and image quality-enhancing NVIDIA DLAA are also supported. Tailor a variety of graphics quality options to a range of devices, from high-end PCs to portable PC gaming devices.
- Play with the DualSense controller to experience haptic feedback and dynamic trigger effects. Or choose mouse and keyboard – with a wide range of control customization options.
- Includes support for achievements and cloud saves on PC game launchers.