Cooler Master has unveiled the GX III Gold Series, a new lineup of ATX 3.0 power supplies that are available in output capacities of up to 850 watts and come bundled with what the manufacturer has described as a highly durable 90-degree 12VHPWR cable. Only the 850-watt version features Cybenetics A- noise level certification, but all models provide zero-RPM mode and Titanium efficiency at light loads, Cooler Master noted. Users will also find a 10-year warranty.
Cooler Master GX III Gold Series Features
- An Elegant, Streamlined Design: Features a hexagonal fan cover for improved airflow, Cooler Master’s signature visual identity and hidden fan brackets for a clean, modern look.
- Fully Modular Cabling: Reduces clutter, increases airflow and enhances overall thermal performance.
- ATX 3.0 Support: Meets the latest Intel specifications for compatibility with the latest GPUs such as Nvidia’s 40 series.
- Highly Durable 90-Degree 12VHPWR Cable: Equipped with a PCIe 5.0 connector for enhanced electrical durability, improved safety and 5°C lower average temperatures across stress tests.
- Optimized Thermal Performance: An anodic-coated heat sink helps keep average temperatures 5℃ lower than traditional heat sinks, ensuring enhanced durability and longevity.
- High Efficiency: The 850W version has 80 Plus Gold & Cybenetics Platinum certification, with Titanium efficiency at light loads.
- Silent Fan Performance & Zero-RPM Mode: Features a smart thermal control mode with a default zero-spin setting.
Available at 650W, 750W, and 850W, these PSUs feature a sleek, streamlined design, a highly durable 12VHPWR cable and ATX 3.0 compatibility, supporting the most powerful graphics cards in the industry.
Designed for power users, enthusiasts and custom builders, the GX III Gold builds on the legacy of Cooler Master’s GX series. This innovative PSU offers all-new material and structural design, fully modular cabling and optimized thermal performance. Boasting 80 Plus Gold and efficiency certifications, as well as 80 Plus Titanium-level efficiency at light loads, the GX III Gold series is the best PSU in its class.