GIGABYTE has listed the GeForce RTX 4060 OC Low Profile 8G, a new Ada Lovelace graphics card that features a low-profile design and measures only 182 mm in length but squeezes in a triple-fan setup for greater cooling performance. According to a list of highlights that GIGABYTE shared, this is the manufacturer’s first low-profile GeForce RTX 40 Series GPU. Its core clock is listed as 2,475 MHz, which is 15 MHz higher than the reference specification.
GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4060 OC Low Profile 8G Features
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS 3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
- Powered by GeForce RTX 4060
- Integrated with 8GB GDDR6 128bit memory interface
- Low Profile Design with 182mm card length
- Supports up to 4 displays
- First launched low profile graphics card for GeForce RTX 40 Series
GIGABYTE’s custom-designed cooling system delivers effective heat dissipation capacity, featuring pure copper heat pipes that make direct contact with the GPU. This facilitates enhanced heat transfer to the heatsink, allowing for higher performance at lower temperatures.
At just 182mm in length, the card is perfect for compact builds. An additional low-profile bracket is included for seamless adaptability to different build needs.
Enjoy versatile display options with two DisplayPort and two HDMI ports, supporting up to 4 displays simultaneously.