Insomniac Games and Nixxes Software have rolled out a new patch for their recently released PC port of Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. The update, v1.808.0.0, officially enables ray-tracing features on compatible AMD Radeon GPUs when paired with one of the more recent AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition drivers, 23.10.23.03, which released earlier this month. Other changes include what sounds like better-looking ray-traced reflections and shadows, as well as improved stability. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart can be had for $51.01 on official key shops at the time of this writing.
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart v1.808.0.0 Patch Notes
- Enabled ray-tracing for compatible AMD GPUs when using AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.10.23.03.
- Visual improvements to some ray-traced reflections and ray-traced shadows
- Resolved a crash that occurred when playing the game on legacy CPUs.
- Fixed corrupted text that could appear on waypoints in rare cases.
- Addressed visual corruption in UI screens that could occur on some AMD and Intel GPUs
- Corrected visual corruption in Newsprint and Home Move rendering modes
- Armor list no longer jumps back to the top after selecting an armor item.
- Various bug fixes, stability improvements and optimizations.
Today’s update for Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart on PC enables ray-tracing features on compatible AMD GPUs when using AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.10.23.03. We have also updated our system requirements with recommendations for AMD GPUs.
This patch also includes various visual enhancements, bug fixes, optimizations and stability improvements, based on feedback and data from our crash reporting system. You can find the full details in the patch notes [above].