Thermaltake has announced that The Tower 200 Mini Chassis is now available for purchase in three green colors: Turquoise, Racing Green, and Matcha Green. This is a mini-ITX case from the company that features a vertical case design, two pre-installed CT140 fans (140 mm wide), and enough space for an NVIDIA GeForce 4090 GPU and standard-sized PSU. The Tower 200 Mini Chassis also supports Thermaltake’s separately sold LCD panel kit, which includes a 3.9″ LCD screen for monitoring real-time system information and displaying custom images.
Thermaltake The Tower 200 Mini Chassis Features
- Tiny but Mighty
- As a new addition to The Tower series, The Tower 200 has the same contours as its predecessors, allowing for an unobstructed view of the system components. The Tower 200 can accommodate a 4090 GPU, a standard-size power supply up to 220mm, and a 280mm radiator for optimal performance. In addition to the two pre-installed fans, one 140mm at the top and one 140mm at the rear, you can also mount a 120/140mm fan on top of the power cover. These features allow for easy integration of the latest PC hardware without compromising on the building experience, making The Tower 200 an excellent choice for those looking to expand their hardware capabilities.
- 4090 GPU Fits in Perfectly!
- The Tower 200 is fully equipped to accommodate all of your essential components, including the latest high-performance graphics cards such as the 4090 GPU. Besides, it can support graphics cards up to 380mm in length, providing you with the flexibility to choose the best graphics card for your needs. Rest assured that The Tower 200 has got you covered, no matter what GPU you decide to use.
- Classic Vertical Body Design
- The Tower 200 retains the iconic contours of its predecessors, with a vertical body design that allows the chassis to have a smaller footprint, providing flexibility and minimizing obstructions to your gaming and workspace.
- Supports up to a 280mm Radiator on the Right
- Despite its small size, The Tower 200 delivers exceptional cooling performance without any compromise. It supports up to a 280mm radiator on the right side, which effectively reduces the temperature inside the chassis and maintains optimal system performance.
- Two CT140 PC Cooling Fans Pre-installed
- The Tower 200 features two 140mm PWM fans, one on the top and the other on the rear, to provide good cooling performance.
- Unify Your Fans with Your Build!
- Thermaltake launches brand-new CT series fans, allowing users to choose from black or white, RGB or non-RGB, to match whatever color scheme you have.
- Massive Airflow & Incredible Performance
- Thermal images were taken during thermal testing. Thanks to two CT140 PC Cooling Fans pre-installed, we were able to ensure that The Tower 200 comes with massive airflow, which guarantees amazing cooling performance and a low interior temperature while using the most upscale components.
- Visually Pleasing, Totally Interactive
- Maximize your Tower 200’s visual effects by upgrading it with our optimal LCD Panel Kit. The 3.9” LCD Display allows you to monitor real-time information and upload any images or GIFs to add extra flair using the TT RGB Plus 2.0 software. It also allows you to interact with the cooling components that feature the same LCD displays. The latest version includes weather mode and time mode for users to expand the usage of our LCD displays.
- Secure Your Components
- The Tower 200 features a GPU stabilizer to ensure the GPU doesn’t wobble during use or transport.
- Choose The Way You Install
- On the right side, The Tower 200 has the capacity to support either two 120/140mm fans or a 280mm radiator. Installation is a breeze thanks to the removable fan bracket, which simplifies the process.
- Air Intake and Exhaust
- People may have concerns about the cooling performance of a mini-ITX chassis. However, our The Tower 200 has well-designed cold air intakes and hot air exhausts to keep the internal temperature low at all times.
- Perfect Dust Protection
- The Tower 200 has well-designed removable fan filters on the rear, inner two sides, and inner bottom layer. The removable filters provide excellent dust protection to ensure a dust-free environment.
- Hardware Support and Cooling Solution
- The Tower 200 has good hardware support. It can support a CPU cooler with a maximum height of 200mm, a GPU with a maximum length of 380mm (without power cover), a power supply with a length of up to 220mm, two 2.5” SSDs with the side bracket and two 2.5” SSDs or two 3.5” HDDs (without rear fan) behind the motherboard tray. Although The Tower 200 is a mini-ITX chassis, it is still optimized for good cooling. On the top and rear of the case comes with two pre-installed CT140 fans, which can improve thermal efficiency. An additional 120mm or 140mm fan can be installed on top of the PSU cover, and up to a 280mm all-in-one CPU cooler can be installed on the right side of the case.
- Handy I/O Ports
- One USB 3.2 (Gen 2) Type-C and two USB 3.0 ports are placed on the top panel to grant direct access when needed.
- DMD: Dismantlable Modular Design
- No more unreachable screw corners or gaps, installation can be a breeze with our Dismantlable Modular Design.
The Tower 200 keeps the classic vertical body design of The Tower series, minimizing the chassis footprint for working and gaming space. As a compact chassis, The Tower 200 still provides outstanding support for high-performance hardware. It can house a standard-size power supply of up to 220mm long and a GPU with a maximum length of 380mm such as the 4090 GPU. To secure the components, this case is equipped with a GPU stabilizer to prevent the GPU from wobbling during use or transport. Additionally, The Tower 200 can accommodate a CPU cooler with a maximum height of 200mm and an AIO radiator up to 280mm. On top of that, The Tower 200 features well-designed air intakes and hot air exhausts as well as pre-installed one CT140 PC Cooling Fan at the top and another one at the rear, offering an exceptional cooling performance.
Besides the superior hardware compatibility and thermal performance, The Tower 200 also aims to bring a visually pleasing experience to users. The Tower 200 comes in five fashionable colors to satisfy visual aesthetics in different styles. Furthermore, the tempered glass front panel allows users to show off their gorgeous PC components inside the chassis. If you want The Tower 200 more interactive and customized, the separately sold LCD Panel Kit is a good choice of expansion accessory. The 3.9” LCD display can show components’ real-time information, time, and weather. What’s more, you can upload any images or GIFs you like through the TT RGB Plus 2.0 software.
The Tower 200 is an unparalleled chassis with a compact size, marvelous cooling performance, and great hardware that can support up to a 4090 GPU and a 280mm AIO. Available in Turquoise, Racing Green, and Matcha Green, The Tower 200 series provides unique color selections for users to create their ideal work and entertainment space!