Thermaltake has announced the launch of its new TH120/240/280/360/420 V2 ARGB Sync and TH240/280/360/420 V2 Ultra ARGB Sync all-in-one liquid coolers. Representing the second generation of the popular TH Series, the standard V2 models feature a new industrial look and Infinity Mirror Lighting for more diverse visual effects, while the Ultra options are headlined by a 2.1-inch LCD display that can be used to show system stats and more. Compatibility includes both Intel (LGA 2066/2011/1700/1200/1156/1155/1151/1150) and AMD (AM5/AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2) sockets.
Thermaltake TH V2 ARGB Series AIO and TH V2 Ultra ARGB Series AIO Features
- No matter the build, We’ve got you covered
- The TH V2 ARGB Series is now ready for all types of builds. The TH V2 ARGB has three 120mm fan models, including the TH 120/ 240/ 360 V2 ARGB, and two 140mm fan models, including the TH 280/ 420 V2 ARGB. The TH V2 Ultra ARGB has two 120mm fan models, incorporating the TH 240/ 360 V2 Ultra ARGB, and two 140mm fan models, incorporating the TH 280/ 420 V2 Ultra ARGB.
- TH V2 ARGB: New Version, New Design
- The TH V2 ARGB was given an industrial look to freshen up the 360-degree rotational cap. Adding Infinity Mirror Lighting to this series can bring more diverse visual effects to the build and give more depth than it looks.
- TH V2 Ultra ARGB: New Design, Same Quality
- TH V2 Ultra ARGB was given an industrial look to freshen up the 2.1” LCD Display. With its 480*480 high resolution, you can easily show off 16.8M color videos or photos.
- TH V2 Ultra ARGB: Personalize Your LCD Display
- The TH V2 Ultra LCD Display is highly customizable, from presenting real-time information to playing JPG, GIF, PNG, MP4, MOV, and AVI files or even showing local time and weather information on the display; it can all bring great visual aesthetics to your build.
- Sync with CT120/140 ARGB Fans
- Developed from the CT fan series, the TH V2 ARGB uses CT120/140 ARGB fans with enhanced fan speed, and you can also match with some of our chassis’ pre-installed fans to unify your fans in your build! The CT120 ARGB provides a 57.05 CFM airflow with 2.23 mm-H2O static pressure while maintaining a 25.8 dB-A noise level. The CT140 ARGB fans have 1800 RPM and provide an 84.32 CFM airflow with 3.02 mm-H2O static pressure while maintaining 34.7 dB-A noise levels.
- Enhanced Cooling Surface with A Compact Design
- The TH V2 ARGB Series has a 27mm slim radiator with a thickened 20mm copper chamber, ensuring the same easy installation but with even better cooling performance.
- Less Cables, Less Mess
- The new cable-integrated daisy-chain design allows the fans to be directly connected, so it minimizes the demands of 4-pin PWM and 3-pin ARGB ports on your motherboard and shortens the cable length between the fans. We’ve also included one 900mm PWM cable and one 900mm ARGB cable for you to easily manage your cables while assembling your build.
- Keeping Your Cables in Place
- You might have experienced easily detached 5V ARGB cables when you assemble your builds. Worry not; this 5V ARGB Connector Clip can guarantee that the cables are correctly connected and won’t get loose in unexpected conditions.
- Keep it COLD with Copper
- The high-performance copper base plate accelerates the heat conductivity. The high-quality and reliable pump enables maximum water circulation, keeping the copper plate continuously cool. The low evaporation tube effectively decreases the loss of coolant; therefore, no refill is required.
- Any CPU Can Be the Right CPU
- The package includes brackets for the latest Intel and AMD CPU sockets to be compatible with the most modern CPU platforms, including the latest Intel LGA1700 and AMD AM5 CPUs.
To bring the aesthetics to a whole new level, for the first time, Thermaltake uses an Infinity Mirror Lighting Design for the TH V2 ARGB AIOs; as for the TH V2 Ultra ARGB, they come with the iconic LCD Display for the Ultra products on the industrial style top lid. Designed to fulfill the needs of the latest CPUs, this series of AIOs are equipped with powerful CT ARGB Sync fans for enhanced cooling performance. On top of that, the TH V2 ARGB and the TH V2 Ultra ARGB incorporate a variety of 120mm/140mm fan models to accommodate diverse chassis sizes.
The TH V2 ARGB Series provides fantastic visual aesthetics to your PC. The TH V2 ARGB incorporates a 360-degree rotational industrial-style top lid, allowing the logo on the water block to be in the proper orientation no matter how you place the cooler. Furthermore, the TH V2 ARGB is the one and only Thermaltake product with an Infinity Mirror Lighting Design, showing unique layered lighting effects. The industrial-look top lid of the TH V2 Ultra is equipped with a 2.1-inch LCD screen, which can present real-time information about CPU, weather, and temperature. To highly customize your AIO liquid cooler, the LCD screen can display any images or GIFs in 16.8M color through the TT RGB PLUS 2.0 software and can support various file types, such as JPG, GIF, MP4, etc. Each TH V2 ARGB Series fan features 9 addressable LEDs, and users can simply customize their dream lighting effects with 5V motherboard lighting software.
The TH V2 ARGB and the TH V2 Ultra ARGB both come with CT120/CT140 ARGB Sync fans, which run up to 2000/1800 RPM and are designed to generate balanced airflow and air pressure, guaranteeing optimal cooling performance in budget-friendly AIO price bands. The TH V2 Series is also made with a brand new slim radiator of 27mm thickness, featuring a 20mm thickness copper chamber for superior heat dissipation. To accelerate the overall heat conductivity, the water block contains a high-quality copper base plate, and the improved pump efficiency provides greater water circulation.
The TH V2 ARGB and the TH V2 Ultra ARGB are upgraded AIO liquid coolers with new industrial-style top lids, the latest CT ARGB Sync fans, and many models in different sizes. If you are looking for a cost-effective AIO liquid cooler with high value in amazing aesthetics design, outstanding cool performance, and high chassis compatibility, Thermaltake’s TH V2 ARGB Series AIO is your ideal choice!