Google has announced that Bard is being rebranded to “Gemini,” and with it comes the launch of a new subscription plan for customers who want to test out what the company says is its most capable, state-of-the-art AI model yet (“Ultra 1.0”). The Google One AI Premium plan, as the new plan is called, costs $19.99/month and includes a couple of other benefits beyond Gemini Advanced, including 2 TB of cloud storage.
Google One AI Premium plan includes:
- Gemini Advanced
- With our most capable AI model, Ultra 1.0
- State-of-the-art performance
- Designed for highly complex tasks
- Additional features
- 2 TB of storage
- Available soon: Gemini in Gmail, Docs, and more
- Other Google One Premium benefits
- Two-month trial at no cost
Gemini Advanced offers:
- Gemini Advanced can be your personal tutor — creating step-by-step instructions, sample quizzes or back-and-forth discussions tailored to your learning style.
- It can help you with more advanced coding scenarios, serving as a sounding board for ideas and helping you evaluate different coding approaches.
- It can help digital creators go from idea to creation by generating fresh content, analyzing recent trends and brainstorming improved ways to grow their audiences.
New Gemini apps are also rolling out today for mobile users:
On Android, Gemini is a new kind of assistant that uses generative AI to collaborate with you and help you get things done. If you download the Gemini app or opt in through Google Assistant, you’ll be able to access it from the app or anywhere else you normally activate Google Assistant — hitting the power button or corner swiping on select phones, or saying “Hey Google.”
On iOS, we’ll roll out access to Gemini right from the Google app in the coming weeks. Just tap the Gemini toggle and chat with Gemini to supercharge your creativity, create custom images, get help writing social posts and even plan a date night right from the Google app. We can’t wait for you to try it.