NVIDIA has released driver 430.64, which includes day-one support for Avalanche Studios, id Software, and Bethesda Softworks’ Rage 2 (releasing May 14), and Creative Assembly’s strategy title Total War: Three Kingdoms (releasing May 23). The driver also improves Vulkan-renderer performance by up to 18% in World War Z, Saber Interactive’s third-person zombie shooter. Gamers can grab it now via GeForce Experience and view the full release notes here.Fixed Issues in this Release
- Fixes higher CPU usage by NVDisplay.Container.exe introduced in 430.39 driver.
- [3DMark Time Spy]: Flickering observed when benchmark is launched.
- [BeamNG]: The application crashes when the game is launched.
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: The game freezes when launched in SLI mode.
- [Hitman 2 DirectX 12]: The game crashes.
- The desktop flickers when videos are played on the secondary monitor.