NVIDIA’s new RTX SUPER GPUs have forced AMD’s hand. According to VideoCardz’s sources, red team has decided to drop the prices of its 5700 XT cards before launch. This is despite their pricing having already been blatantly advertised during the Next Horizon Event.
It isn’t clear whether the RX 5700 XT 50th Anniversary edition will be discounted, but the RX 5700 XT and RX 5700 are being reduced to $399 (from $449) and $349 (from $379), respectively. The GPUs will launch on July 7.
- GALAX Slide Lists GeForce RTX 3080 Model with 20 GB Memory
- Microsoft Is Thinking About Buying Even More Game Studios
- LG Promises CX/C9 OLED Firmware Fix for GeForce RTX 3080 Display Issues
- GALAX Made a LEGO-Inspired GeForce RTX 3090 with Nintendo Switch Colors
- Samsung Officially Announces 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSDs