Corsair has announced a new 2x 8GB kit of VENGEANCE LPX DDR4 that runs at a blazingly fast 4,866 MHz for third-gen Ryzen CPUs and X570 motherboards. Those who are worried about high temperatures can pair them with the optional VENGEANCE Airflow Fan, which directly cools the modules.
The VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 memory is also available for enthusiasts who want something more colorful. These run at a slower (but still impressive) 4,700 MHz but feature programmable RGB LEDs “for near-limitless colors and dynamic multi-layer effects.”
“We’re excited for CORSAIR to be the first to bring this unprecedented speed of DRAM to the market,” said Reimar Goetze, Senior Manager of Memory Products at CORSAIR. “Our loyal following of PC enthusiasts expects us to always push the envelope for high-end components, so we wouldn’t settle for anything less.”
- GALAX Slide Lists GeForce RTX 3080 Model with 20 GB Memory
- Microsoft Is Thinking About Buying Even More Game Studios
- LG Promises CX/C9 OLED Firmware Fix for GeForce RTX 3080 Display Issues
- GALAX Made a LEGO-Inspired GeForce RTX 3090 with Nintendo Switch Colors
- Samsung Officially Announces 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSDs