Most know that Raja Koduri left AMD a while back and went over to Intel to head up their new discreet GPU project. Needless to say many of us are anxiously awaiting to see what Intel will offer. We’ve mostly only had choices of either Red or Green when it comes to consumer level GPU solutions for the majority of the last two decades now so having Intel back in the game is pretty exciting.
Thanks to PCGamesN for catching this tweet the other day. Could it be a teaser for a release in June 2020 or at least a major reveal? Probably a safe bet yes but only time will tell. There’s already been speculation that Intel will likely start with mid to lower tier cards but no one knows for sure yet. Either way I feel pretty confident we’ll hear more in the coming months.
- The PlayStation 5 Is Way Too Big
- LG CX OLED Issues with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 GPUs: Forced Chroma Subsampling, Broken G-SYNC
- Leaked Blender Benchmarks Show GeForce RTX 3090 over 88 Percent Faster than RTX 2080 Ti
- Cyberpunk 2077 Campaign Shortened After Complaints of The Witcher 3 Being “Too Long”
- Seagate Announces 18 TB Exos X Hard Drives