We all know that Nvidia starting this train rolling earlier in the year. A lot of people speculated about if it would be another one of those features that came and went. Still might but seems like it really is taking hold. Recently we’ve had announcements from Sony that they’ll have some sort of AMD dedicated Ray Tracing hardware. It’s also been rumored to be in Project Scarlett.
Now Intel has stated they’ll be jumping on. According to WCCFTECH Intel has revealed some interesting details about their upcoming XE series. It seems that they are targeting 1080p 60fps but also going to include Ray Tracing Support. This falls in line with speculation that Intel will enter the discreet GPU at more of a mid level tier. Last week Raja Koduri also teased a “THINKXE” tweet alluding to June 2020. Looks like we won’t have that much longer to wait.
- Blizzard’s Vicarious Visions Reportedly Working on Diablo II Remake
- Intel Doesn’t Expect to Outsource Its First 7-Nanometer Processors, Which Are Set for Release in 2023
- Blizzard Assimilates Tony Hawk and Crash Bandicoot Studio Vicarious Visions
- Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.1 Released with Memory Usage Improvements, Crash Fixes, and More
- Xbox Owners Can Finally Enjoy YouTube with HDR