We all know that Nvidia starting this train rolling earlier in the year. A lot of people speculated about if it would be another one of those features that came and went. Still might but seems like it really is taking hold. Recently we’ve had announcements from Sony that they’ll have some sort of AMD dedicated Ray Tracing hardware. It’s also been rumored to be in Project Scarlett.
Now Intel has stated they’ll be jumping on. According to WCCFTECH Intel has revealed some interesting details about their upcoming XE series. It seems that they are targeting 1080p 60fps but also going to include Ray Tracing Support. This falls in line with speculation that Intel will enter the discreet GPU at more of a mid level tier. Last week Raja Koduri also teased a “THINKXE” tweet alluding to June 2020. Looks like we won’t have that much longer to wait.
- PS5 DualSense Unboxing Video Confirms PC Support and Neat Surface Texture
- Apex Legends Coming to Steam on November 4th without Origin Launcher Requirement
- Apple and Netflix Reportedly in Bidding War over MGM’s Latest Bond Film, No Time to Die
- NVIDIA May Be Releasing a GeForce RTX 3070 Ti After All
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Edges Out NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 In New Benchmarks