NVIDIA’s latest Game Ready driver (440.97) is now available. It delivers day-one optimizations and improvements for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and The Outer Worlds, both of which release on October 25th. The full release notes may be found here.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [FIFA 19/FIFA 20]: The game may crash to the desktop. [2690624/2713659/200559659]
- [Apex Legends]: Random flickering occurs on the screen. 
- [Star Wars: Battlefront II]: Random crashes to the desktop occur. [200550245 ]
- [Growtopia][GeForce RTX]: The game crashes when launched. 
- [Tradesmen OS3DE]: Objects are missing in the game. 
- [World of Warcraft]: Flickering occurs on the character select screen. 
- [Cinema 4D]: Trailing ghosting effect appears when moving the brush tool. 
- [Shadow Of The Tomb Raider][DirectX 12]: The game crashes after hitting a TDR error.
- [Forza Horizon 4]: Colored corruption appears in the game during gameplay. 
- [Notebook][GeForce GTX 970M]: GPU clock cannot be boosted beyond base clock speed.
Windows 10 Issues
- [Battlefield V][G-SYNC][HDR]: When G-SYNC and HDR are enabled, the game cannot be
- maximized to full-screen after being minimized to the taskbar. 
- [Grand Theft Auto V]: The game frequently crashes. NVIDIA is working with the application developer to resolve the issue.