AMD’s latest Radeon Software Adrenalin driver package (19.10.2) is now available for download. The release notes claim it brings substantial performance increases for this week’s major releases, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (up to 18%) and The Outer Worlds (up to 8%). These numbers are specific to the Radeon 5700 XT, however.
- Launching League of Legends™ may cause the display to remain blank for a few seconds.
- Radeon Chill may create an incorrect registry entry when enabled or disabled.
- Borderlands 3™ may experience an application hang after running the in-game benchmark or changing resolutions.
- Flicker may be experienced while playing media in Movies and TV application when using some displays connected via USB Type-C.
- Some Radeon RX Vega and Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may intermittently experience a thread stuck crash or TDR when there is a high GPU load active.
- The Outer Worlds may experience character models being rendered incorrectly on the inventory screen.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience stutter in some games at 1080p and low game settings.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may cause stutter or screen flashing on some applications.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience display loss when resuming from sleep or hibernate when multiple displays are connected.
- Toggling HDR may cause system instability during gaming when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
- Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.