AMD has released Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.11.1, which adds support for Red Dead Redemption II and a handful of Vulkan extensions. It also fixes a number of issues related to Obsidian’s The Outer Worlds.
- Some users may be unable to connect their Twitch™ account through the Connect page in Radeon Settings for live streaming.
- The Outer Worlds™ may sometimes experience an application crash when opening the characters inventory screen.
- The Outer Worlds™ may experience character models being rendered incorrectly on the inventory screen.
- Frame Rate may cap or remain limited to 60 fps in some Vulkan® API games.
- OBS streaming may experience heavy frame drops when using AMF encoding..
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience stutter in some games at 1080p and low game settings.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may cause stutter or screen flashing on some applications.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience display loss when resuming from sleep or hibernate when multiple displays are connected.
- Toggling HDR may cause system instability during gaming when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
- Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may report incorrect VRAM utilization.
- Invoking Radeon Overlay may cause games to lose focus or become minimized when HDR is enabled within Windows®.