AMD has released Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.11.3, which brings DirectX 12 API support to Fortnite. According to Epic Games, DX12 will enable higher, steadier frame rates for PC players with high-end GPUs. “DX12 delivers better CPU performance and allows for the distribution of rendering jobs across multiple cores.”
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may intermittently experience loss of display or video signal during gameplay.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience stutter in some games at 1080p and low game settings.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may cause stutter or screen flashing on some applications.
- Toggling HDR may cause system instability during gaming when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may report incorrect VRAM utilization.
- Invoking Radeon Overlay may cause games to lose focus or become minimized when HDR is enabled within Windows®.