Yesterday we announced how Sony Interactive Entertainment announced they’ll not be at this years E3 event. On the heel of that news Xbox executive vice-president Phil Spencer tweeted this.
Games Industry Biz also reported yesterday on another dynamic with these announcements between Microsoft and Sony. It appears that in recent years ESA has experienced divisiveness among its members regarding content at the show. Some sides desire a greater focus on gaming while others would like more direction towards industry electronics. Microsoft seems committed to fit on either side of this debate.
- PS5 DualSense Unboxing Video Confirms PC Support and Neat Surface Texture
- Apex Legends Coming to Steam on November 4th without Origin Launcher Requirement
- Apple and Netflix Reportedly in Bidding War over MGM’s Latest Bond Film, No Time to Die
- NVIDIA May Be Releasing a GeForce RTX 3070 Ti After All
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Edges Out NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 In New Benchmarks