Yesterday we announced how Sony Interactive Entertainment announced they’ll not be at this years E3 event. On the heel of that news Xbox executive vice-president Phil Spencer tweeted this.
Games Industry Biz also reported yesterday on another dynamic with these announcements between Microsoft and Sony. It appears that in recent years ESA has experienced divisiveness among its members regarding content at the show. Some sides desire a greater focus on gaming while others would like more direction towards industry electronics. Microsoft seems committed to fit on either side of this debate.
- Blizzard’s Vicarious Visions Reportedly Working on Diablo II Remake
- Intel Doesn’t Expect to Outsource Its First 7-Nanometer Processors, Which Are Set for Release in 2023
- Blizzard Assimilates Tony Hawk and Crash Bandicoot Studio Vicarious Visions
- Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.1 Released with Memory Usage Improvements, Crash Fixes, and More
- Xbox Owners Can Finally Enjoy YouTube with HDR