The new year is starting off with delayed game release news. It appears that Cyberpunk 2077 will not be the only game this month to announce delays. Techland announced via their website that Dying Light 2 will not be released this spring.
“. . .initially aiming for a Spring 2020 release with Dying Light 2, but unfortunately we need more development time to fulfill our vision. We will have more details to share in the coming months, and will get back to you as soon as we have more information. We apologize for this unwelcome news. Our priority is to deliver an experience that lives up to our own high standards and to the expectations of you, our fans.” – Paweł Marchewka, CEO
Presently there has not been an update with a new release date. The first dying light was released on PC and consoles almost exactly one year to the day. It received mostly positive reviews for both graphics and combat mechanics.
- GALAX Slide Lists GeForce RTX 3080 with 20 GB Memory
- Microsoft Is Thinking About Buying Even More Game Studios
- LG Promises CX/C9 OLED Firmware Fix for GeForce RTX 3080 Display Issues
- GALAX Made a LEGO-Inspired GeForce RTX 3090 with Nintendo Switch Colors
- Samsung Officially Announces 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSDs