We snapped a few infrared pictures at idle, at regular clocks and at overclock clocks as you can see here. At idle, the center of the card gave us a 73.9 degrees Fahrenheit (23.3C) reading.
While gaming at stock clocks, that increased to 99.8 degrees Fahrenheit (37.7C) and the top exhaust of the card showed 154.9 degrees Fahrenheit (68.3C).
While overclocked, temperatures dropped slightly due to the higher fan speed configured (60% at stock, 80% while overclocked), yielding 87.3 degrees Fahrenheit (30.7C) and 137.1 degrees Fahrenheit (58.4C).
- Valve’s Source 2 Engine Could Be Getting Ray Tracing Support
- Godzilla vs. Kong Releasing Early in Theaters and HBO Max
- Blizzard Rolling Out New Version of Battle.net Launcher
- Samsung Adds AMD FreeSync Premium Pro, Ultrawide Display Modes, and Other Gaming Features to 2021 Neo QLED and QLED TVs
- GIGABYTE Announces AORUS Gen4 7000s SSDs with Up to 7 GB/s Read Speed