As we near Q4 2020, manufacturers are readying themselves for the final product pushes of the year. From new releases to product refreshes, consumers will see plenty of things to think about for the holidays. Samsung’s second Galaxy Unpacked 2020 event will stream in a couple of days across multiple platforms. The first one took place back in February and included the unveiling of the Galaxy Z Flip Folding Phone. Galaxy Unpacked will be available on their Samsung.com and newsroom pages, along with their Facebook page. Links for all can be found here. A new trailer has been released for the upcoming event.
A whole new Galaxy Unpacked is coming soon. Don’t miss the opportunity to get exclusive and untold stories from the heart of Samsung Galaxy innovation and a peek inside where it all begins!
The desire to make meaningful connections and to stay productive are constants in a world of change. Our mobile devices need to be ready to help us stay in touch with what matters most and give us new ways to work and play.
Join us for a virtual Galaxy Unpacked event on August 5 to explore our latest Galaxy Devices ecosystem designed to empower your life. Live streaming of the event will be available at Samsung U.S. Newsroom and Samsung.com at 10 a.m. ET.
Neowin has already confirmed news announcements for the following products at the online event.
- Galaxy Z Fold2
- Galaxy Note20
- Galaxy Watch 3
- Galaxy Buds Live
- Galaxy Tab S7
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition Review
- NVIDIA Isn’t Getting Rid of the GeForce RTX 3070’s 12-Pin Power Connector
- GIGABYTE Unlocks AMD Smart Access Memory on 500 Series Motherboards, Improving Radeon Gaming Performance by Up to 17 Percent
- ASRock Announces Taichi Razer Edition AMD X570 and B550 Motherboards
- Some PlayStation 5 Consoles Have a Different, Louder Cooling Fan