Digital artist Nikolai “BossLogic” Baslajik, who was recently commissioned by Ubisoft for some awesome Assassin’s Creed Valhalla art, has seemingly confirmed the existence of NetherRealm Studios’ next title: Injustice 3. Nobody should be surprised at this, since the developer has been cycling between Mortal Kombat and Injustice titles for a couple of years now, but this is great news for DC Comics fans who want to beat people up with Superman and Batman again.
Closer inspection of BossLogic’s Injustice 3 title reveals something very interesting: the “i” includes Doctor Manhattan’s logo, which implies that the Watchmen will be playable in the game. We’re not sure how that would work – Manhattan could blow you up with his pinky finger – but fans of the Alan Moore comic are sure to love their addition.
BossLogic happens to be attending WarnerMedia’s DC FanDome event (August 22), so that’s when the game might be announced. The artist also tagged Creative Director and Mortal Kombat co-creator Ed Boon, which suggests that he could be showing up, too.
- Corsair Launches New Vengeance RGB PRO SL Memory
- Christopher Nolan Reportedly Cutting Ties with Warner Bros. over HBO Max Drama
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Re:Verse, a Cel-Shaded Online Multiplayer Game
- Resident Evil Village Launching May 7 on Steam, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and Last-Gen Consoles
- NVIDIA Appears to Have Dropped Its Max-P and Max-Q Branding for GeForce RTX 30 Series Mobile GPUs