Back in June, we learned that Sega and Creative Assembly would be launching its latest Total War game on the Epic Games Store for the incredible price of $0. That day is here. For 24 hours, you can grab a free copy of Total War Saga: TROY, which is an unbeatable deal for a brand-new title that normally costs $49.99.
“A Total War Saga: TROY will reconstruct one of the greatest stories ever told,” wrote Creative Assembly. “Inspired by Homer’s Iliad, TROY will let you forge a heroic legacy in the late Bronze Age, the furthest back in time the Total War franchise has ever traveled.”
“Homer’s Iliad is rich with myth, legends, gods and monsters. TROY casts these stories through a historical lens to consider what might have really happened but ultimately lets you decide which heroes will fall in battle and which will be immortalized in legend.”
According to the official FAQ, Creative Assembly plans to bring mod support to Total War Saga: TROY in one month. “We are actively working with Epic in order to support this feature moving forwards,” the company noted.
- id Software Working on New VR Game
- AMD Navi 31 GPUs (Radeon RX 7900 XT?) Could Boast Multi-Chip-Module Design with 10,240 Cores and Much Improved Ray Tracing
- No Time to Die, A Quiet Place Part II, and Other Blockbusters Receive New Release Dates
- System Shock Remake Pre-Orders and Final Demo Coming Next Month
- Tencent Buys Majority Stake in Don’t Starve Developer Klei Entertainment