CD PROJEKT RED has confirmed that Cyberpunk 2077 will be getting free DLC after it launches later this year. This isn’t exactly surprising, since the Polish developer’s last blockbuster, Witcher 3, offered something similar – but it’s great news in an industry where most companies are trying to nickel and dime gamers at every corner.
We’re not sure if all of Cyberpunk 2077’s DLC content will be free, though. If you’ll remember, Witcher 3 had two big expansions – Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine – that cost $9.99 and $19.99, respectively. We’re assuming that CD PROJEKT RED will do something similar with Cyberpunk 2077, offering a healthy portion of smaller DLC packs alongside major, paid story expansions.
Cyberpunk 2077 will be released for the PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 on November 19, 2020.
- DRAM Prices Expected to Increase Due to Power Outage at Micron Plant
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition DC Is Currently Free for All GOG Galaxy Users
- Sabrent to Launch Massive 16 TB SSD for Consumers
- AMD Reportedly Working on ARM-Based Processor to Compete with Apple’s M1
- AMD Smart Access Memory May Only Work on Zen 3 CPUs