Lucasfilm has announced that the second season of The Mandalorian will be available to stream beginning on October 30 on Disney+. That’s only about eight weeks away, so if you haven’t caught up with the initial adventures of Dyn Jarren, Cara Dune, and “The Child” (Baby Yoda yet), now would be a great time to do so.
The second season will purportedly reveal Baby Yoda’s real name and more about the Yoda species. (George Lucas isn’t going to be happy about that, so whatever Lucasfilm and showrunner John Favreau comes up better be good.) We should also learn a bit more about the mysterious Dark Saber, which Giancarlo Esposito’s Moff Gideon brandished in the season finale, “Redemption.”
“Every episode of The Mandalorian Season One is currently available for streaming on Disney+, along with Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian, which features creator Jon Favreau, executive producer Dave Filoni, and many more as they take fans behind the scenes of the first live-action Star Wars series,” Lucasfilm wrote. “The Mandalorian is currently nominated for 15 Emmy Awards, including Outstanding Drama Series.”
- Solid Gear Neutron 550W Power Supply Review-Done
- Cyberpunk 2077 Street Date Broken by Best Buy
- AMD President and CEO Lisa Su to Provide Keynote at CES 2021 on January 12
- ASUS Announces GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Graphics Cards (ROG Strix, TUF Gaming, and More)
- Discovery Launching Streaming Service on January 4