Marvel is the gift that keeps on giving for some actors. Variety has learned that Disney is working on a Nick Fury series for its streaming service, which will star the one and only Samuel L. Jackson. We’re not sure if he’s gotten tired of playing the ex-S.H.I.E.L.D. operative yet, but the consistent paycheck must be nice.
“The exact plot details of the show are being kept under wraps, but multiple sources say Jackson is attached to star with Kyle Bradstreet attached to write and executive produce,” Variety reported. “Like all the other Marvel shows at Disney Plus, Marvel Studios will produce.”
We last saw Fury in 2019’s Spider-Man: Far From Home. During the film’s post-credits scene, the character [SPOILER] was depicted chilling on board a Skrull ship somewhere in outer space. The Marvel Cinematic Universe prides itself on consistency, so we’re guessing that the series will elaborate on what he’s doing up there and just how deep his ties are with the green, shape-shifting alien race.
Three of Marvel’s other shows – Loki, The Falcon and Winter Soldier, and WandaVision – will debut in 2021. The studio is also working on four other series for Disney+: Hawkeye, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel, and She-Hulk.
- XFX Radeon RX 5500 XT THICC II Pro 4GB Review
- Watch Dogs: Legion Will Run at 4K/30 FPS with Ray Tracing on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X
- Big City Dreams: GOG Version of Cyberpunk 2077 Getting Exclusive, 50-Page Digital Comic
- SSD Prices Are Expected to Drop By as Much as 15 Percent
- NBA 2K1’s Next-Gen Pricing ($69.99) Could Be Made Worse by “Unskippable” Ads