We previously reported that Crytek and Ubisoft had their data stolen and released online. Capcom is the latest, and it appears it may have had the most information compromised. A user on r/GamingLeaksAndRumours has shared that 60 GB out of 1 TB has been released. DSOG has reported on the projects that have been revealed, along with source code for a couple of past games. Here’s a list of items compiled from both sites.
- Monster Rise and Stories 2: Action role-playing games in development for both the Nintendo Switch and PC.
- Resident Evil 4 VR: This appears to be an Oculus VR title.
- Resident Evil Village: Scheduled for release in April 2021.
- Resident Evil Project Highway/Village Online: A possible online battle royale game.
- SHIELD: No details on this unannounced multiplayer game, other than a potential release date of 2022.
- Devil May Cry 2: Source code released.
- Umbrella Chronicles: Source code released.
- Guillotine: Unannounced exclusive Nintendo Switch project.
If the rumored amount of 1 TB of data is true, there could be much more to come. We could be looking at more source code for other games and other confidential information.