AMD has released Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.12.1. The latest driver adds support for red team’s flagship RDNA 2 graphics card, the Radeon RX 6900 XT, which goes on sale today for $999, as well as support for CD PROJEKT RED’s highly anticipated sci-fi action RPG, Cyberpunk 2077.
- Radeon RX 6900 Series
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Gaming applications can sometimes get stuck running at lower than expected graphics clocks on Radeon RX 6800 series graphics products.
- The HP Reverb G2 VR headset may fail to sync or may have a black screen when run with Radeon RX 6800 series graphics products.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege may experience corruption in Hybrid Graphics scenarios when using the Vulkan API on an extended display.
- Crossfire may experience issues when attempting to change the games resolution to a 16:9 ratio.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and the Performance Tuning tab incorrectly report higher than expected idle clock speeds on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Brightness flickering may intermittently occur in some games when Radeon FreeSync is enabled, and the game is set to use borderless fullscreen.
- Some displays such as the Sceptre C series or Samsung Odyssey G9 series may experience an intermittent black screen on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- The Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95T may experience display or corruption issues when set to 5120×1440@240hz.
- Metro Exodus, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Battlefield V and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare may experience intermittent application crashes with DirectX Raytracing enabled.
- Anisotropic Filtering in Radeon Software graphics settings is not taking effect in DirectX9 applications on RDNA graphics products.
- Some games may experience stuttering when set to borderless fullscreen and an extended display is connected running the Netflix windows store application on RDNA graphics products.
- Radeon recording and streaming features may fail to enable on AMD Radeon HD 7800 series graphics products.
- Modifying the HDMI Scaling slider may cause FPS to become locked to 30.
- Oculus Link users may experience intermittent crashes on Polaris and Vega series graphics products.
- Screen flickering might be observed when using MSI Afterburner.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.