NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 3090 is known for its size and ability to generate heat. To combat these, ASUS has teamed up with popular water block manufacturer EKWB for the ASUS EKWB GeForce RTX 3090 graphics card. The new design shrinks the powerful GPU down to a single-slot card and incorporates a water block. It is listed for $1749.99 at Microcenter.
The ASUS EKWB GeForce RTX 3090 cards are the result of collaborative engineering efforts between ASUS and EK. ASUS Auto-Extreme Technology, along with a metal backplate and customized steel mounting bracket, create a durable foundation for EK’s full-coverage water block. The entire package takes up just a single slot, bringing the tangible benefits of water cooling to small form factor builds, heavyweight workstations, and showcase rigs.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090
- BUS Type: PCI Express 4.0
- OpenGL: OpenGL 4.6
- Memory: 24 GB GDDR6X
- Memory Speed: 195 Gbps
- Memory Interface: 384-bit
- Clock speeds: OC Mode 1725 MHz Boost Clock, Gaming Mode 1695 MHz Boost Clock
- CUDA Cores: 10496
- Resolution: Digital Max Resolution 7680×4320
- Display Interface: HDMI 2.1 x 1, Display Port 1.4a x 3, HDCP Support 2.3
- Maximum Display Support: 4
- NVlink/Crossfire Support: Yes
- Recommended PSU: 750W based on overclocked GPU and CPU
- Power Connectors: 2 x 8-pin
- Accessories: 1 x collection card, 1 x Speedsetup manual, 1 x EK Loop Multi Allen Key, 2 x E-Plug G1/4 CSQ Bridge
- Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready and Studio Ready Drivers, to be downloaded from support site.
- Dimensions: 8.5 ” x 5.36 ” x 0.78 ” Inch
- Slot: 1 slot