Righteous Hammer Games’ solitaire and magic mashup, Solitairica, is the latest title that Epic Games Store visitors can grab for free as part of its ongoing holiday promotion. This is a card game that revolves around defeating monsters with a turn-based solitaire combat system. Players can customize their build with a huge variety of items and spells, and thanks to procedurally generated enemies, no game is ever the same.
“Solitairica takes RPG combat and challenging roguelike progression to a fresh new place – the world of solitaire!,” a description reads. “Using a variety of magical items and spells, battle your way through a horde of ever-changing enemies and defeat the horrible Emperor Stuck!”
- Introducing a brand new turn based solitaire combat system.
- Procedural enemies that combine hilarious and dangerous traits for endless variety.
- Heaps of items and scores of spells to combine. Millions of builds to try!
- Challenging and dynamic rogue-like progression.
- Four energies to master: attack (destroy cards), defense (counter and armor), agility (peeking and quickness) and willpower (healing and the arcane).
- Collect wildstone each journey to upgrade cards and unlock new decks, which change the way you play.
- Upgrade cards to provide powerful boosts during battle.