The world’s fastest NVMe SSD is about to get a size increase. Sabrent has announced that its Rocket 4 Plus lineup will include a 4 TB version on top of its 1 TB and 2 TB versions soon. These SSDs operate at lightning-fast speeds seldom seen on consumer PCIe 4.0 devices. Specs for the 4 TB version have not been released, but we’ve provided details for the 1 TB and 2 TB versions for reference.
Rocket 4 Plus 1 TB and 2 TB Specifications
- Interface: NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4 x4 Interface.
- Compliancy: PCIe 4.0 Compliant / NVMe 1.3 Compliant.
- Power Management Support: APST / ASPM / L1.2.
- PCIe 4.0 read/write speeds: 7000 MB/s (read) and 5300 MB/s (write)
- PCIe 3.0 read/write speeds: 3400 MB/s (read) and 3000 MB/s (write)
- Flash Interface Support: ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface.
- Data Protection: SMART and TRIM commands. Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, Error Correction Code, and Over-Provision.
- Software: All Sabrent SSDs come with FREE Sabrent Acronis True Image for Sabrent Software for easy Cloning. For those who require a specific sector size to clone their existing SSDs: A newly released Sabrent utility enables users to re-format the Rocket drive and choose the sector size of their liking, either 512-bytes or 4K bytes.
- Firmware: Upgradeable
Coming soon 🙂 pic.twitter.com/WfAijyGEiU— Sabrent America (@Sabrent) January 3, 2021