NVIDIA will be introducing a GeForce RTX 3050 Ti to its current lineup of GeForce RTX 30 Series mobile laptop GPUs. The future addition was confirmed by ASUS, which accidentally listed the 4 GB SKU as one of the potential GPU configurations for its upcoming TUF Dash F15 laptops for 2021. NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 3050 Ti was previously listed with a codename of GN20-P0 on the TUF Dash F15’s specifications page.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU,With ROG Boost up to 1525MHz at 80W (85W with Dynamic Boost),6GB GDDR6
- With ROG Boost up to 1525MHz at 80W (85W with Dynamic Boost)
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU,With ROG Boost up to 1390MHz at 80W (85W with Dynamic Boost),8GB GDDR6
- With ROG Boost up to 1390MHz at 80W (85W with Dynamic Boost)
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU,4GB GDDR6
The specifications page for ASUS’ TUF Dash F15 laptops does not provide any further insight on NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 3050 Ti laptop GPU, but information shared about the GN20-P0 (and GN20-P1) on Acer’s official forums last month suggest that the new SKU will feature a subsystem power of 60 watts. This specification matches the minimum power rating of the GeForce RTX 3060.
“GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs power the world’s fastest laptops for gamers and creators,” NVIDIA wrote in regard to its modern, Ampere-powered lineup of mobile GPUs. “They’re built with the award-winning Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture—with new RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors to give you the most realistic ray-traced graphics and cutting-edge AI features. GeForce laptops with new 3rd gen Max-Q technologies use AI and new system optimizations to make high-performance gaming laptops faster and better than ever.”
🤔🤔https://t.co/h6tQuxxIek pic.twitter.com/WG4hDUa6n3— 188号 (@momomo_us) March 5, 2021