Toplitz Productions has announced its next entry in the Dynasty game series, Wild West Dynasty. It seems to combine elements of Red Dead Redemption and Conan Exiles. With town/ranch-building mechanics and first-person, survival RPG gameplay, it joins others in the series such as Medieval, Lumberjack, Farmer’s Dynasty, and the upcoming Truckers Dynasty Cuba Libre. Players can explore an open world in the rugged western frontier. It is developed by Virtual Magic Games and is planned for release in 2022 on Steam. Price and hardware requirements have not been revealed.
Where cowboys, settlers and gunslingers ride through the vastness of the prairie and enjoy a glass or two of hard liquor in the saloon in the evening – that’s exactly where the latest offspring of the Dynasty series comes in. Wild West Dynasty takes you back to the time when America was first characterized by a thirst for adventure, the dream of a better life and the search for personal happiness.
America in the 1800’s – the trails to the West: Settlers were committed on advancing further and further towards the US Pacific; in search of a better life, for business or adventure. They founded farms, raised cattle, dug for gold, built settlements and towns.
A small find of gold is often enough to draw hundreds of daring adventurers and quickly a small settlement becomes a flourishing town with saloons, merchants, gambling, adventurers, and gunslingers…
Enter this breathtakingly exciting time and conquer the Wild West. Emerge from being a lonesome cowboy to founding a settlement and becoming the mayor of a gold-digger town: your personal endeavors know no bounds. Soon, other settlers will join you in your quest for happiness. Find a wife, produce a hardworking heir and start your legacy in WILD WEST DYNASTY.
- Realistic Wild West atmosphere played in First Person mode
- Story mode with interesting twists and hundreds of missions included
- Free game: Build a town without Story mode
- Create your own Dynasty which will last for decades
- Open 3D world set in the Wild West
- Start as a settler, build your own ranch and expand it to a prosperous town
- A unique mix of RPG (First Person), Life Simulation and town building
- Horse riding included
- A detailed skill development tree
- Various additional possibilities like gold mining, rodeo riding, etc included