NVIDIA has released its latest GeForce Game Ready driver, version 465.89 WHQL. The latest driver adds launch-day support for Square Enix’s Outriders and enables NVIDIA DLSS, boosting performance in the cooperative role-playing third-person title significantly. NVIDIA’s new GeForce Game Ready driver also brings NVIDIA Reflex to Rainbow Six Siege, enables Resizable BAR for all GeForce RTX 30 Series desktop graphics cards, and adds GeForce GPU passthrough for Windows Virtual Machines and support for five new G-SYNC Compatible Displays.
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 465.89
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [Rainbow Six Siege][Vulkan]: Smoke appears pixelated. 
- [Vulkan][X4: Foundations 4.00/X4: Cradle of Humanity] The game may crash on GeForce RTX 30 Series. 
- [GeForce RTX 3090]: Blue-screen crash occurs when Samsung Odyssey G9 is paired with HDMI TV. 
- [GeForce RTX 2060]: Blue-screen crash (DPC_WATCHDOGS_VIOLATION) occurs when playing a game and watching YouTube video simultaneously. 
- [Sunset Overdrive]: The application may display random green corruption if Depth of Field is enabled from in-game settings 
- Realtek Displayport-to-HDMI 2.1 protocol converter clock limited to 600MHz pixel clock 
- [G-SYNC][NVIDIA Ampere/Turing GPU architecture]: GPU power consumption may increase in idle mode on systems using certain higher refresh-rate G-SYNC monitors. .
- [GFE Screenshot/HDR]: Application screenshots are washed out when HDR is enabled 
Open Issues in Version 465.89 WHQL
Windows 10 Issues
- [World of Warcraft: Shadowlands]: Random flicker may occur in certain locations in the game 
- [Supreme Commander/Supreme Commander 2]: The games experience low FPS. [3231218/3230880]
- [Batman Arkham Knight]: The game crashes when turbulence smoke is enabled. 
- [Adobe Camera RAW 12.x]: RAW files may show up black in Adobe Lightroom. 
- [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game while any GPU hardware monitoring tool is running in the background. 
- [VR]: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 VR may stutter if Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling is disabled. 
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- [Notebook]: Some Pascal-based notebooks w/ high refresh rate displays may randomly drop to 60Hz during gameplay. 
You can download the new GeForce Game Ready 465.89 WHQL driver through GeForce Experience.