EVGA has added two new models to its popular family of SuperNOVA power supplies, the SuperNOVA 850 GM and SuperNOVA 750 GM. Available in the SFX form factor, both units feature 80 PLUS Gold certified efficiency, fully modular cables, 100 percent Japanese capacitors, and a 92 mm fluid dynamic bearing fan with EVGA Auto ECO Mode for silent operation during low to medium loads. A bracket adapter is also included for users who wish to use the SuperNOVA 850 GM and SuperNOVA 750 GM power supplies in ATX systems.
• Gold-Rated Efficiency: 80 Plus certification ensures your power supply isn’t wasting power and turning it into excess heat. Under typical load, this power supply is 90% efficient or higher.
• Tight Voltage Regulation (<2%): A Single +12V rail offers the best power output, rail stability and compatibility with the latest hardware. EVGA SuperNova GM power supplies provide up to 70.8A on a single rail!
• Full Suite of Protections: This PSU will cover your circuits with complete protection: OCP, OVP, OTP, OPP, SCP, and UVP.
• DC To DC Converter: Voltage step-down for rock-solid power, stability, and minimal signal noise (for 3.3V and 5V).
• SFX-Standard Form Factor: The GM power supplies will fit all SFX-Standard form factor cases. With the included ATX adapter, these power supplies also support ATX case form factors.
• EVGA 10 Year Global Limited Warranty: World leading warranty and support for 10 Years.