NVIDIA has released its GeForce Game Ready 466.47 WHQL driver. The latest driver adds day-one support for Bend Studio’s action-adventure survival horror video game, Days Gone, as well as Velan Studio’s multiplayer dodgeball battler Knockout City. NVIDIA’s new GeForce Game Ready 466.47 WHQL driver also enables one-click optimal settings via GeForce Experience for a handful of new titles, such as Metro Exodus: Enhanced Edition and Resident Evil Village.
New Games Supported By GeForce Experience’s Optimal Settings
- Hood: Outlaws & Legends
- Metro Exodus: Enhanced Edition
- Ranch Simulator
- Resident Evil Village
- Total War: Rome Remastered
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 466.47
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint]: The game experiences low performance / low frame rate when launched with Bar1 enabled in the SBIOS. 
- [Starbase][GeForce RTX 20/GTX 16 Series]: The game may crash. 
Open Issues in Version 466.47 WHQL
Windows 10 Issues
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: Colors may appear incorrect in games if sharpen Freestyle filter is used with HDR enabled. 
- This issue will be resolved in the next NVIDIA driver release.
- [HDR]: Some specific HDMI displays might show some flickering in HDR mode. 
- If you experiencing flickering issues, reboot the system.
- [World of Warcraft: Shadowlands]: Random flicker may occur in certain locations in the game 
- [Batman Arkham Knight]: The game crashes when turbulence smoke is enabled. 
- [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game while any GPU hardware monitoring tool is running in the background. 
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
You can download the new GeForce Game Ready 466.47 WHQL driver through GeForce Experience. This driver is required for GeForce RTX 3080, RTX 3070, and RTX 3060 Ti graphics cards with LHR, which ship starting late May 2021. Please refer to our NVIDIA Blog for further details. […] if you’re looking for a full list of fixes in this driver, for previously-reported issues, head here.