EVGA has introduced two new SuperNOVA P+ power supplies, the SuperNOVA 1600 and SuperNOVA 1300 P+. Fully modular and boasting an 80+ Platinum Efficiency rating, EVGA’s new SuperNOVA 1600 and SuperNOVA 1300 P+ power supplies feature a cleaner internal layout for increased airflow, a quiet and long-lasting 135 mm fan, a Variable Resistor module for better voltage stability, two DC to DC modules for more efficient power switching, and EVGA ECO Mode, a full suite of power supply protections. EVGA’s new SuperNOVA 1600 and SuperNOVA 1300 P+ power supplies also come with a 10-year warranty.
- Platinum Rated Efficiency
- 80 Plus certification ensures your power supply isn’t wasting power and turning it into excess heat. Under typical load, this power supply is 92% efficient or higher.
- 100% Japanese Capacitors
- Get the most reliability and greatest performance with the use of the highest possible quality Japanese capacitors.
- Fully Modular Design
- A fully modular design allows cables to be removed from the power supply for ease of installation and removal. You can also leave off unncessary cables to reduce case clutter and maximize case airflow.
- Tight Voltage Regulation
- A single +12V rail offers the best power output, rail stability and compatibility with the latest hardware. EVGA SuperNOVA P+ power supplies provide up to 133A on a single rail!
- Quiet and Durable Fan Bearings with EVGA ECO Mode
- A high-quality 135mm fan gives the SuperNOVA P+ an excellent thermal and acoustic profile, and its high reliability ensures a long PSU lifetime. With EVGA ECO Mode, your power supply will remain silent under medium-to-low loads.
- Full Suite of Protections
- This PSU will cover your circuits with complete protection: OCP, OVP, OTP, OPP, SCP, and UVP.
- 10 Year EVGA Limited Warranty
- World leading warranty and support for 10 years
The SuperNOVA P+ is loaded in many areas, including a single 12V. rail, 100% Japanese capacitors, VR module, and DC to DC converter on all SuperNOVA P+ power supplies. Compliant with IEC 62368, this results in over 92% efficiency, tight 12V. load regulation, and stable power to all connected devices.