EVGA has announced the latest motherboard in its premium DARK series, the Z590 DARK. Built on a black, 10-layer PCB and designed for Intel’s 11th/10th Gen Core processors (LGA 1200 socket), EVGA’s Z590 DARK motherboard features a 21-phase VRM and an upgraded cooling solution comprising a 100-percent copper heat sink with twin PWM fans and a 90-degree rotated CPU socket and memory slots to assist in overclocking ventures. Other features offered by EVGA’s Z590 DARK include native PCIe Gen 4.0 slots for graphics cards and M.2 NVMe SSDs, as well as right-angle power connectors and dual probelt headers. EVGA’s Z590 DARK motherboard is priced at $599.99 and will be available exclusively to EVGA Elite Members for the first 24 hours.
- Chipset – Intel Z590
- SLI – 2-Way SLI
- SATA – 6 Native SATA 6 Gb/s Ports / 2 ASMedia SATA 6 Gb/s Ports
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- USB – USB 2.0 (3 Internal Headers + SPI to USB Type-A)
- Memory Support – 2 DIMM Dual-Channel (up to 64GB) DDR4 5333MHz+
- Capacitors – 100% Solid State
- Ethernet – 2x Intel® 2.5 Gigabit NIC
- Audio – Realtek ALC1220 7.1 Channel HD Audio + SV3H615
- Display Outputs – DP 1.4, HDMI 2.0
- Fan Headers – 8 (2x 3A Pump 2x CPU PWM, 4x PWM/DC)
- PCB – 10 Layers
- PCI-E Slot Arrangement – 2×16, 1×4
- NVMe Support – Yes (PCIe Gen4, PCIe Gen3, and PCIe + SATA)
[…] the Z590 DARK is loaded with over a dozen USB options, eight SATA ports, two 2.5Gbps NICs + WiFi 6/BT 5.1, 7.1 Channel HD Audio, three M.2 Key-M slots, and two fan headers dedicated to AIO CPU Coolers. As a wise overclocker once said, “Once you start down the DARK path, forever will it dominate your destiny.” and with the EVGA Z590 DARK, that destiny is sure to be filled with shattered records and countless victories on the battlefield.