EVGA has introduced a new range of SuperNOVA power supplies, the SuperNOVA P6. Comprising four models that range from 650 to 1,000 watts, EVGA’s new SuperNOVA P6 lineup features a new platform design with new materials and better layout placement to achieve greater performance with extremely low ripple and noise, an 80+ Platinum Efficiency rating, as well as a fully modular design for cable management flexibility. Users will also find a 135 mm fan that stays silent or quiet at low to medium loads when ECO Mode is enabled. EVGA’s SuperNova P6 650 watt and 750 watt models haven’t been listed yet, but the 850 and 1,000 watt models are available through its online store for $219.99 and $299.99, respectively.
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified, with 92% (115VAC) / 94% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- 100% Japanese Capacitors ensure long-term reliability
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- Full-bridge LLC Resonant Converter and DC-DC design leads to tight voltage regulation and low ripple & noise
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan for ultra-quiet operation and increased lifespan.
- EVGA ECO Intelligent Thermal Control System eliminates fan noise at low to medium loads
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), Dual OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
- Active Power Factor Correction
- Unbeatable EVGA 10 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
With a full-bridge, LLC Resonant Rectification, and DC-DC design, the SuperNOVA P6 provides rock-solid stability, uncompromising efficiency, and extremely tight voltage regulation. […] The improved efficiency and voltage regulation minimizes heat, allowing the SuperNOVA P6 to be EVGA’s shortest ATX Platinum-certified power supply.