CD PROJEKT RED is about to drop a new patch for Cyberpunk 2077, and it’s set to bring an absolutely massive list of changes to the sci-fi RPG. As indicated in the small sample of dizzying patch notes below, Patch 1.3 contains numerous fixes and improvements for various core aspects of the game. These include changes to gameplay, balance, user interface, graphics, audio, and environment and levels.
What might be surprising is that Patch 1.3 also grants a handful of free DLCs. After downloading the patch, players will be able to check out an alternative appearance for Keanu Reeves’ Johnny Silverhand by going into the Settings menu and enabling the option via the “Additional Content” tab. Players will also find two new jackets in V’s apartment (Multilayered Syn-Leather Deltajock Jacket, Luminescent Punk Jacket) and an Archer Quartz “Bandit” item.
CD PROJEKT RED says that Cyberpunk 2077’s Patch 1.3 will be coming to PC, consoles, and Stadia soon. The company also clarified that the new patch actually includes “many more” fixes than what’s listed in the patch notes, although it isn’t clear why it decided to omit anything.
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.3 – Sample List of Changes
- A list of all the free DLCs can be found in the Main Menu under “Additional Content”.
The 1.3 Patch delivers the following DLCs:
- Johnny Silverhand’s Alternative Appearance – can be enabled in Settings in the “Additional Content” tab.
- Multilayered Syn-Leather Deltajock Jacket, Luminescent Punk Jacket – both available in the stash in V’s apartment after receiving a message from Viktor after completing The Ride. They’re of Rare/Iconic quality by default, Crafting Specs to craft a higher quality will also be unlocked.
- Archer Quartz “Bandit” – available as a reward or for purchase (depending on choices made by player) after completing Ghost Town and then receiving a message from Dakota or Rogue. If you haven’t received the message, make sure to be in the Badlands area and move further away from Dakota’s workshop. Dakota will also need a couple of days to contact you.
- Improved the minimap’s zoom level when driving, so that it’s more zoomed out and easier to navigate.
- Automatic Love – screen with pictures of Skye and Angel will be displayed substantially longer, making it easier to choose between the two.
- Added a button which allows to reallocate the distribution of Perk points on a character’s skill tree.
- Increased the number of slots for autosaves from 10 to 20 and for quick saves from 3 to 10 across all platforms.
- Added Database links to Journal entries.
- Added an accessibility option for center of screen dot overlay which helps with reducing/avoiding motion sickness. It can be enabled in Settings → Interface → Center of screen dot overlay.
- Fixers will now message V to offer a car for purchase less often.
- Improved the Screen Space Reflections effect so that it looks less grainy on consoles and on lower visual settings qualities on the PC .
- Added a filter for quest items in the Backpack.
- Quest item tags from miscellaneous Job items will now be removed after finishing associated quests, allowing to sell or drop them.
- It is now possible to rotate V in the Inventory with a mouse.
- Players will now properly be able to craft a quickhack even if they once crafted it and then got rid of it.
- Added a comparison tooltip for cyberware.
- Improved a notification when buying cyberware and not meeting the level requirements to equip it.
- It’s now possible to upgrade crafting components in bulk.
- Added new sleeping spots for Nibbles in V’s apartment.
- Icon on a disposal crate will now turn red when player picks up a body instead of being grayed out.
- Landmine icon will now be grayed out after disarming it.
- It’s now possible to use an elevator while carrying a body.
- Happy Together – Barry now has an updated, more unique appearance.
- Base item will now be highlighted green like other components if it’s present in the Inventory when crafting the same item of a better quality.
- Detection time of enemies now depends on game difficulty. Enemies on Easy and Normal difficulties will now detect the player slower. Enemies on Very Hard difficulty will now detect the player faster.
- Enemies on Very Hard difficulty (and only that difficulty alone) will now be more aggressive when searching around when they are in the “Alerted” state.
- NCPD will no longer react and turn hostile because of dead bodies in Open World activities.
- NCPD will now also react to hitting NPCs with a non-lethal weapon.
- Adjusted the damaging process when shooting crowd NPCs while in combat depending on distance and the weapon used.
- (Don’t Fear) The Reaper — improved Adam Smasher’s behaviour during the fight.
- Play It Safe — improved Oda’s behavior during the fight.
- Transmission — improved Placide’s behavior during the fight.
- Transmission — increased Placide’s hacking resistance.
- Cyberpsycho Sighting: Letter of the Law — improved Cyberpsycho’s behaviour during the fight.
- Every Breath You Take — improved Red Menace’s positioning and aim.
- Increased stats of La Chingona Dorada (Jackie’s iconic pistols).
- The Rescue — increased the number of ammo at the beginning of the quest.
- Introduced minor tweaks and improved balancing of the Contagion quickhack.
- Improved the Crafting system, so that items with Random quality scale their quality with player’s Crafting skill — it’s not possible anymore to roll a quality exceeding that of the relevant Crafting skill.
- The level requirement of items will now increase with each upgrade. Note: the level of upgraded items will be adjusted as a result of this change. The equipped items which exceed the level requirement can keep being used but, if unequipped, will have to wait until the required level is reached.
- Added more crafting specs for cyberware mods.
- Added crafting specs for knives (available from the start of the game).
- Updated the number of components required to craft some items, e.g. Bounce Back, MaxDoc, quickhacks, clothing mods and some weapons.
- Balancing of crafting specs for clothing mods.
- Balancing the number of components required to craft clothing.
- Balancing the number of components required to craft Sandevistan Fragments.
- Optical Camo cyberware will now be available for purchase from Ripperdocs.
- Adjusted price of the Sensory Amplifier cyberware mod.
- Rare Unity crafting spec will now be obtainable only during Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Tygers by the Tail.
- Changed the price and quality of Kerry’s guitar that can be obtained during Gig: Psychofan.
- Fixed an issue where crafting specs from clothing stores were available only during the first visit to a vendor.
- Fixed an issue which occurred after visiting the Nomad Camp, resulting in being unable to use weapons and quick menu items.
- Fixed an issue where hacking a neutral target wasn’t counted towards the Christmas Tree Attack achievement.
- Tutorial windows about skill checks will no longer pop up when the “Unauthorized” prompt is displayed on devices.
- V will no longer look down after using fast travel.
- Fixed the issue where tutorial tooltips weren’t correctly displayed on 8k screens.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash if a save thumbnail was corrupted.
- Fixed toggling Windowed and Fullscreen modes with the Alt+Enter shortcut.
- It’s now possible to exit locked scanning overlay by pressing TAB.
- Added a more compact PC version of the mouse cursor.
- Inner Dead Zone setting will now be applicable also to the game menus.
- [PlayStation] NPCs will no longer speak after being killed.
- Improved streaming of city lights.
- Overwriting a save game when there’s insufficient memory space will no longer corrupt the save.
- Masks and tubes inside the barn in The Hunt will no longer be invisible.
- Rogue will no longer clip through Johnny and will hold the glass correctly in Ghost Town.
- Fixed an issue in The Rescue where loading a save in front of the police blockade resulted in the NCPD officer not starting dialogue, blocking progress.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 where the meeting scene with Judy and Dolls in Pisces wouldn’t start properly.
- [Xbox] Fixed an issue in A Cool Metal Fire where a part of the scene in Cassius Ryder’s clinic could be cut off after the fade out.
- Fixed an issue where weapons were equipped to a wrong slot when assigning them from the Backpack.
Source: Cyberpunk 2077