CD PROJEKT RED has released Patch 1.31 for the PC, console, and Stadia versions of Cyberpunk 2077. As is customary with the patches that have been released thus far, the latest update introduces various fixes to the sci-fi RPG’s gameplay, quests and open world, user interface, and visual elements. The PlayStation 4 version of the game has also received GPU memory optimizations.
CD PROJEKT RED has pointed out that the the issues listed below did not affect all players, although they must have affected quite a few for the company to have bothered addressing them.
- Fixed an issue where after upgrading an item with a quest tag, the base version of said item wasn’t removed from the inventory.
- Fixed an issue where weapon reload speed perks slowed down reload time.
- Corrected the height of the charged jump.
- Adjusted enemies’ stealth detection speed dependent on game difficulty.
- V will no longer get stuck in falling animation when crashing a motorbike while also having “The Rock” perk.
Quests & Open World
- Fixed an issue where Judy didn’t spawn in her van on Jig-Jig Street.
- These Boots Are made for Walkin’
- Thorton Galena “Rattler” will no longer become invulnerable after the quest is completed.
- Beat on the Brat
- Fixed an issue where the quest could reactivate with the objective “Go to the final fight” on saves made on game version 1.22.
- With a Little Help from My Friends
- Fixed an issue where the objective “Wait for the nomads” could persist on the screen long after player’s arrival at the junction.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to interact with the nomads to discuss the plan.
- The Nomad
- Fixed an issue where player’s car could get stuck between a blockade and a guardrail, preventing them from returning to the car and blocking progress.
- Fixed an issue where roads after rain did not look wet, which was the result of ongoing work on the Wet Surfaces System. In 1.31 wet surfaces should look more detailed than they did even before the issue occurred.
- Removed hair and/or eyebrows in cases where they were set to “off” in earlier game versions.
- Fixed an issue where shooting with a Tech weapon caused a momentary blinding light.
- With a Little Help from My Friends — fixed an issue where Carol was missing her tablet or sitting in the air during a scene.
- Returned missing descriptions in Overheat and Short Circuit quickhack tooltips.
- Returned missing descriptions for Backpacker, Resist!, Osmosis and Footloose clothing mods.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t claim in-game Registration Rewards due to the error: “A network error has occurred. Please try again later.”
- [PlayStation] GPU memory optimization.
Source: Cyberpunk 2077