Razer has launched its Wolverine V2 Chroma controller for Xbox consoles and PC. It features programmable RGB; users can customize and sync lighting effects to other Razer products via an app. The mecha-tactile action buttons are rated for 3 million presses and provide tactile feedback. There are six multi-function buttons, two top bumpers and four back triggers on the underside of the controller. On the back are also two slide-locks for reducing the main triggers’ travel distance. There are interchangeable thumbsticks with different heights. The app lets users remap buttons and control the rumble motors. A newly designed wraparound grip provides greater comfort. The MSRP is $149.99.
Razer today announced the launch of their most advanced controller ever, the Wolverine V2 Chroma. Playable on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles as well as PC, Razer has taken decades of competitive excellence and R&D from their best-in-class PC peripherals lines and engineered these learnings into the all-new Wolverine V2 Chroma. Features include:
• Razer Mecha-Tactile Action Buttons and D-Pad for super-fast actuation and response times
• 6 Additional Multi-function Buttons (2 top bumpers plus 4 back triggers)
• Interchangeable Thumbstick Caps (Includes extra dome and taller recessed thumbsticks)
• Hair Trigger Mode with Trigger Stop-Switches
• New L-Shaped design and fulcrum with Full-Coverage Wraparound Grip
Powered by Razer Chroma RGB